Jewelry should be cleaned at least once a month.
Once a week or bi-weekly is even better to keep your jewelry looking it’s best.
- 1. Lay jewelry out on a safe, flat location such as a counter or table, with a dry lint free cloth underneath the jewelry to protect the underside surface.
- 2. Using a dry lint free cloth or jeweler’s cloth and light pressure, wipe the chain and the pendant to remove any oil or build up on the surface of the jewelry.
- 3. Dampen your polishing cloth with a quality jewelry polishing solution or water diluted dish soap solution. Gently polish the jewelry, taking care to avoid snagging the cloth on any edges or stones. A soft bristled toothbrush may be used as well.
- 4. Rinse your pendant in water to remove any residue.
- 5. Dry your jewelry using a dry lint free cloth or jeweler’s cloth. Do not use paper towels, as they may scratch the finish.
tips for caring for your
- Always store your jewelry when not being worn in a dry safe place.
- Put your jewelry on last, allowing lotions and sprays to dry before putting the jewelry on to minimize the effect of chemicals on the surface.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners to clean your jewelry.
- Do not wear your jewelry while bathing or swimming.